Having my own style



Since I was little, I always liked being different. I liked dressing up as I wanted and be original. When I started high school, I must admit that I was pretty shy and just wanted to « fit in » with the rest of my friends. As I grew older, I realized that there is absolutely nothing to « fit in ». I can be who I want to be and all I have to do is to dress up for my own self. Since last year, I am trying to keep up with as many original clothing as I possibly can and that suits me well!

I like colors, vintage and thrift items. I try to express and show my personality through my style especially because I consider myself as a shy person and I want to bring a little bit of originality to my looks! It’s a way of telling who I am and showing what I like. I think fashion is art and I really try to bring a creative part in each of my clothes. I get inspiration from other looks that I see on social media or on the internet but I change them a little bit to put my personality in them!

I think my style tells a lot about who I am, and that’s it’s role! It also gives me a lot more of confidence when I know I feel good in my clothes. Creativity is one of the things I like the most in life and fashion is really my way to show it!


-Cam

Comments

Popular Posts