Why I love thrift shopping

I don’t really like to buy clothes in regular clothing stores like h&m, or forever 21, or... well you understand. I prefer when my clothes are original, when people can’t have the same as me! I enjoy watching fashion shows because a lot of them show so much creativity, but those clothes are a little bit unaffordable for me right now.

About a year ago, I didn’t want to go thrift shopping because it sounded like I was going to buy the old clothes of another person. I was a little disgusted about that. I didn’t like the idea back then, but I tried it anyway because I thought that I would never know if I never tried. Now, I love thrift shopping! It’s basically in those stores that I find all my clothes. 

There’s a lot of reasons why I love it so much. First, it’s really inexpensive! You only need 3 to 5 dollars for a shirt that would cost 25$ somewhere else. There’s also a lot of choice! There’s a lot of variety of clothes and you can even find brands! By thrift shopping, I create my own style with unique clothes that no one else will have! The chance of giving an old shirt a second life is also helping the environment! Keep in mind that thrift shopping reduce a lot of waste and pollution!

That is why I try to thrift as often as I can now!

                                -Cam 



Comments

  1. Great post! You make me want to go thrift shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your post. I think thrift shopping is a good way to have our own beautiful style, and you're the proof of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should go thrift shopping together... I'd like you to show me your favourite places!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts